Wednesday, November 20, 2013

For those of you that don't know us, we're the Cotey family, or as I often declare - Team Cotey.  For those of you that do know us, hello again and welcome to our home on the internet.

Image

While I blogged about our adventures while in Japan, I had a hard time translating that space to a space worth sharing once we were at home in Chapel Hill. 

Then I got pregnant and couldn't sit comfortably for nine months. 

Then I had a newborn. 

By the time I sat back down the computer to share a bit of our world the internet had grown and changed and I was a bit sleep deprived.  I managed to delink a majority of our photos.  I felt sick to my stomach.  Then the baby woke from her nap and I walked away from our last blog. 

I still feel a bit unsettled about the state of affairs over there.  I just can't face the clean up, even now.  Time for a clean slate.  Hopefully as time progresses I will be able to migrate those posts (and pictures) to this new space.

Well, since that time we have moved and had another baby.  (Okay, that all happened during a 6 week stretch...)  For some reason, having two children has afforded me with a wealth of extra time in the afternoons.  For quite some time I was content to bombard my family with picture texts of my children and catch up my HGTV.

I am hoping to use this space to share our life as a family, our adventures together, and my journey as a mother.

Please feel free to say hello in the comments.

No comments:

Post a Comment