Wednesday, July 16, 2014

In the thick of things

I had high hopes of mobile blogging while we were in Colorado.  And then life happened.  I failed to calculate the lack of hands that happens with two very busy little girls in such a beautiful and new location!  It was an all hands on deck chasing children down mountains kind of vacation.
Wilkerson Pass obligatory leg stretch.
We had a wonderful time exploring Breckenridge, visiting with Philip's family and celebrating the wedding of Aunt Anna and Uncle Charles.  The time went quickly and before we knew it we were back in Alexandria.  I promise to post more vignettes of our first vacation as a family of four.  Last week was slated to get me into the doctor and find our next apartment.  We have been about 50% successful.  I was able to head to the podiatrist on Friday - who declared my "almost better" toe was in fact a big deal.  I am nearly healed now, but my legs are itchy after a nearly two month break from running.

I am excited to see how housing will turn out.  We have several options, all of which are different and structurally sound.  Which way we go will become clear in the next 15 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment